Dundee Convention, 22-28 August 2020
The Caird Hall
Content at the convention will provisionally be as follows:
- Play space – at least 1 and possibly 2 rooms for the week. We will lay on copies of our Barbarossa title and Singapore for those wanting a monster to hammer away at. We will also provide a copy of HP and Balkan Fury for player use, and may well provide Merkur as well – it’s small.
- In the evenings we will run seminars which will consist of (in no particular order as yet except 1 and 7):
- Day 1: Welcome, invite to drinks and food someplace
- Day 2: Company briefing for DE and TKC boardgames
- Day 3: Overlord and Sea Lion… Fact Versus Fantasy.
- Day 4: Rhzev or bust…
- Day 4/5: The MTO a diversion?
- Day 5/6: TKC Games – digital demo
- Day 6/7: Thank you, check out and invite to drinks and food someplace