Blitzkrieg – Online – Vassal/Skype/Steam

Published by mitch.lake on

Home Forums Players wanted! Blitzkrieg – Online – Vassal/Skype/Steam

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      mitch.lake
      Participant

Might as well be the first.

I am looking to play one of the smaller scenarios in Blitzkrieg. Since face-to-face is out of the question and most players are far apart, I’ll be happy with using Vassal for gameplay and either Skype or Steam for chat. Drop me a line if you are interested. I have a few other online games running but I look forward to getting TSWW back in the rotation.

Mitch

Giuseppe Cuccurullo
      Participant

Hello Mitch,
      Stefano here. I do not own Blitzkrieg, just HP and Barbarossa.
      If that’s enough for you, I would be more than glad playing with you by any wherewithal.
      I do live in the UK.

Stefano

mitch.lake
      Participant

Hey Stefano,

My Barbarossa just showed up this morning. That is a lot of game!

I’d be happy to play either HP or Barbarossa. I still have to look at the scenarios for Barbarossa, so if you have any suggestions please send them along.

If you have a Skype account we can use that for chat, else Steam will work.

Hopefully, you have the Vassal modules from Tom for both or either of the games.

Thanks,

Mitch

mjbelli
      Participant

Hello Mitch and Stefano:

New to the site and TKC game systems, I just received Barbarossa, thinking about purchasing Blitzkrieg I or II (when available) if I can find I to purchase, would like to get my teeth into the games with someone online or offline as time permits. Not familiar with Vassal, any assistance would be great. Live in the States. Look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,

Marcus

mitch.lake
      Participant

Good morning Marcus,

I have several of the TKC titles and would be happy to get some game time in on Barbarossa if you are up for it.

Vassal is pretty easy to work with. I’m using it for a few other games right now and it’s very stable.

If you have a Skype account (or Steam) that can be used for chat.

Reply back and we’ll sort out the details.

Mitch

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.