The Singapore Sea Zone maps introduce our Strategic Mapping concept for the first time, and cover the main map area of the Singapore! game plus a little bit more of the Indian Ocean, bringing in “Port T” (the secret RN base at Addu Atoll) into the main game area for the first time.
Each hex represents a sea zone from the primary mapping, and permits players to have the entire naval game on one easy to use, and comparatively small mapset (or at least small by the standards of the Singapore! map area at the regular 15 mile hex scale)!
In the ziplock are:
- The maps – printed to the same very high standards as all TSWW game series products, single side laminated and good to go right out the box!
A CD ROM with:
- Rules for using the Sea Zone Maps
- Charts relating to SZ map holding boxes
- Map Layout Chart
- Terrain Information Chart
- OB modifications as needed to account for the increased play area.
- A new What If scenario for Singapore!
- Limited Australian forces on a self print counter sheet covering the defence forces allocated to protect down under from Japanese attacks