Hakkaa Paalle is the TSWW game dealing with the winter war. Inside the full sized box you will find revised rules, maps, charts and orders of battle resolving most if not all FAQs and Errata, along with the usual TSWW dice and maps:
- 1960 beautifully die cut counters on 6 sheets, covering the forces involved in the Winter War, as well as Sweden and those forces the Germans considered invading that country with. In addition there are Western Allied Intervention forces and a bonus North Cape battle scenario for you to play. The counters are cut from back to front but are perfectly playable and have proven to be very desirable!
- 3 large maps – covering Finland, Sweden, and their environs in the usual high quality coverage you have come to expect from TSWW. The maps are laminated on the front for strength – and fluid resistance. In the mild revision minor errata have been fixed on the maps.
- The very latest in TSWW Rules, perfect bound and updated to handle all Rules Errata for Hakkaa Paalle.
- The updated TSWW Charts – received to such good effect in Singapore! and revised fully to take into account any issues found in the FAQs and Charts Errata for Hakkaa Paalle.
- Order of Battle and At Start booklets stitch bound and detailing the various modules included in the game (Hakka Paalle: The Winter War; Sweden 41, 42, 43; The North Cape; Suomossalmi, Karelian Isthmus 1940, and a lot, lot more!)
- 2 x High Quality D10 Dice.
This game utilises the modified rules presentation first rolled out with Singapore! and is the ideal way to learn the TSWW ground and air systems over time, including as it does full learning scenarios as well as the more traditional campaign modules.
The “what if” forces you have come to expect in TSWW games are here in force, the Anglo-French intervention assets, the Germans for 1941, 42, and 43, various Finnish assets as well as the Swedish military for the entire 1939-45 wartime period in this box.
With “true grit” you can fight the most one sided war… it is up to you to decide which side was the one in trouble!